House No 301,
Kolkata,March 1, 2022
My Dear Priti,
I hope this letter will find everybody at home in the best of health and happiness. I am Well here. I know it’s a very challenging and Uncertain time due to coronaVirus Pandemic. But what I know for sure is that there is still a road ahead, it may be curvy or slippery, but it will lead us to our destination – The road to recovery and a healthy body.
Please take care of yourself at all times to prevent getting infected. Remember taking care of yourself first is your ethical responsibility to prevent yourself, your family members and society at large from this pandemic.
If you follow all precautions as suggested below, you can avoid getting infected –
* wear a mask at all times after leaving home.
* Frequent handwashing with soap & water for at least 20 seconds is a must.
* Older people are especially vulnerable to severe illness, so take care of your parents.
* Maintain at least 2m Social distancing at home as well as outside.
* Eat only freshly cooked high protein meals at home.
* Please stay away from outside food completely.
* keep yourself well hydrated.
* Please don’t hide any information about travel or if you have come in contact with a positive coronavirus case.
* keep on doing yoga, meditation & Prayers at home.
* Be a little more giving to people who are less privileged than you.
I hope you will follow these guidelines to be safe and found.
Convey my regards to your parents.
Note: এই আর্টিকেলের ব্যাপারে তোমার মতামত জানাতে নীচে দেওয়া কমেন্ট বক্সে গিয়ে কমেন্ট করতে পারো। ধন্যবাদ।